High Heel Shoes
- Aikens Shoes - Ladies shoes
- Alexander's Shoes -
Selection of sandals, pumps, and boots.
- Arise Shoes - Catalogue offers
fashion collections, models photos and wholesale prices of the footwear.
- Bakers Shoes - Fashion shoes,
boots and sandals for young and career women.
- Bonjour Fleurette - A
collection of romantic flower slippers.
- Brian Atwood - Collection
fuses elements of art, fashion and culture through the use of unusual
materials and designs.
- C. Gil's Shoes -
Features casual shoes and boots, including Hush Puppies, Naturalizer, Easy
Spirit, and Florsheim.
- City Shoes - Styles form
designers such as: Kenneth Cole, Esprit and BCBG.
- Comfort Corner - Large
selection of Softspots in narrow to double-wide widths, plus comfort
- Dolly Duz - Features name-brand
women's footwear in a variety of styles and colors.
- Easy Spirit - Popular
manufacturer and retailer of women's shoes.
- Fabreana - Offers designer
pumps, flats and casuals.
- Farout Footwear - A
collection of women's shoes from Rocket Dog, London Underground, and Impo.
- FFShoes.com - A retailer of
designer shoes for women.
- FlipFlopTrunkshow.Com -
Women's sandals, thongs, slides and mules.
- Footnotes - Featuring
designers such as: Via Spiga, Kenneth Cole and Anne Kein.
- Gina Shoes - Ladies designer
- The Graye Concept -
Jennifer Madden designs shoes for upwardly mobile, fashion-forward women.
- Guci Shoes - Designer shoe
collection for women.
- Head Start Shoes -
Designer footwear from Italy. Heels, boots, sandals, loafers.
- Hip Soles - Hand carved and hand
- J Renee Shoes - Women
shoes and boots including J. Renee, Bellini and Stephanie.
- Jade Boutique LLC -
Offering high end footwear by designers such as Chanel, Prada, Gucci and
- Jildor Shoes - Family owned and
operated retailer of women's fashion footwear.
- Kalli's Shoe Kloset -
Offering womens footwear all lifestyles and occasions by Onex Shoes.
- Kumfs - Comfortable shoes for women
by a New Zealand manufacturer.
- Lady Lanells - Custom
- Little Shoe Girl - Offers
custom and wholesale women's shoes.
- Lola’s Shoes - Funky, flats,
mules, sandals, and slides.
- Lori's Designer Shoes
- Designer shoes and hoisery.
- Madeline Stuart - Assorted
- Mara Shoes - Carries European
shoes, hats, hand bags, designer jewelry and dyeable bridal/formal shoes.
- Marmi Shoes - Features
Italian influenced footwear in the latest styles.
- Maryland Square Shoes -
Offers name brand women's shoes in a variety of styles including athletic,
dress, and casual.
- Mushrooms Shoes - Offers
casual shoes and pumps.
- Naturalizer Shoe Store
- Shoe store specializing in Naturalizer.
- Onyourfeet Shoes - Reflects a
casual lifestyle for young women of all ages.
- Princess Shoes -
Embellished leather footwear.
- Ryka - Designs and develops
athletic footwear for women.
- Shoe Island - Offering brand
name women's shoes.
- The Shoe Salon - Women's shoes
by brands including Onex, Timothy Hitsman, and Seychelles.
- The Shoe Salon - Designer
shoes, including Mephisto, Zalo and Stuart Weitzman.
ShoeCrafters - Bridal, dress and casual shoes.
- ShoeDiscounters.com -
Offers high heels, boots, stilettos, pumps, and sandals.
- Shoenique - Selection of
footwear from Spain and Italy. Store located in Manchester, England.
- Shoenique - Brand name samples
such as Via Spiga, BCBG, and Steve Madden. Stores located in New York and
- ShoesAnd Boots.com - Offers
heels, shoes and boots from sizes 4 - 13.
- Stuart Weitzman - Designer
dress, evening, bridal and casual shoes. Sizes 4-14.
- Summit City Sales - Shoes
and boots featuring Footthrills, Clinic, and Sportwalks.
- Sunchild - Alternative to the
- The Tinted Toe - Hand
- Trotters - Women's hand woven
leather dress shoes, sandals, boots, loafers and moccasins.
- Turner Shoes - Featuring
Naturalizer and LifeStride Shoes.
- WomensShoes.com - Women's
shoes of all sizes from Dansko, Easy Spirit, Clark,and Born.